We want all of our guests to enjoy their stay in Central Florida! We understand during the current climate, because of COVID-19, a lot of your favorite local attractions are not open. But we have good news! Listed below are plenty of Orlando/Kissimmee attractions OPEN for you and your family to enjoy TODAY! (For more information such as hours of operation please visit each attraction website)
- Wild Florida – Just 45 mins from the Disney area, we offer beautiful airboat rides, exciting gator park tours and a breathtaking drive-thru safari. At Wild Florida you can ride, walk or drive through the adventure of your choice! Travel deep into the protected swamps, marshes and rivers that make up the Headwaters of the Everglades aboard an airboat tour. Get an in depth look at the gators, birds, eagles, trees and plants as you glide through endless miles of beautiful wilderness. See for yourself how good it feels to be in the middle of nowhere and what Florida looked like 1,000 years ago!
- Gatorland – Get ready for down-home family fun at “The Alligator Capital of the World®” – Gatorland! There isn’t a better place to see alligators and crocodiles of all sizes, from babies, also known as grunts, to the 14-foot monsters that call our Breeding Marsh home. We even have the largest collection of extremely rare white leucistic alligators. But, Gatorland is more than just a gator park! Our free-flight aviary, petting zoo, one-of-a-kind animal shows, thrilling Screamin’ Gator Zip Line and new Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure ensure your day will be chock-full of fun, smiles and special memories!
- Shingle Creek – Spanning 1,000 acres over four locations, the Shingle Creek Regional Park corridor follows the historic headwaters of the Florida Everglades. Here, nature and history are preserved in an urban Kissimmee, providing a connection to the past and a place to play. Water flows from Shingle Creek down to Lake Toho and the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes, then onwards to the Florida Everglades and the Gulf of Mexico. All told, the water from upper Shingle Creek travels over 350 miles before reaching its final destination at Florida Bay.
- Fun Spot America – There is something to do for everyone at Fun Spot America. Whether you are a thrill seeker who wants “Bigger! Faster!” or someone who prefers the lights and sounds of the arcade, we have exactly what you are looking for. Come #FindYourFun at Fun Spot!
- LEGOLAND Florida – LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12. Located in Central Florida’s Winter Haven, just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa, the resort includes an interactive, 150-acre theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions inspired by popular LEGO® brands and characters, LEGOLAND Water Park and a world-famous botanical garden. LEGOLAND Hotel, located just steps from the theme park entrance, features 152 rooms and suites, each with its own LEGO theme. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat is a lakefront resort with 83 themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms.
- TopGolf Orlando – the premier entertainment destination in Orlando. And by entertainment destination, we’re talking about a place where you can come for birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, corporate events, date nights, or just a night out with friends, and everyone will have a great time. No matter the occasion or who you share it with, we believe that every great time starts with play, is fueled by food and drinks, moved by music and all made possible through community.
- Icon Park (Orlando Eye) – Wondering where to take your next vacation? Orlando, FL is a dream destination for many travelers with numerous attractions throughout the city. Even if you’re an Orlando local, there’s plenty to do and see in this magnificent city. As you plan your itinerary for a day in the city, don’t forget to pencil some time to visit ICON Park. We’re an entertainment complex featuring fun and games for the whole family. You can spend your day exploring our over 40 amazing restaurants, funky bars, boutique shops and amusement park rides. Whatever your interests or favorite ways to have fun, ICON Park is the place for you. Learn more about how you can spend your well-earned vacation at our premiere attractions.
- Falcon’s Fire Golf Club – Falcon’s Fire Golf Club is recognized both regionally and nationally as one of the finest public golf courses in Orlando. This Rees Jones designed championship golf course and the spacious Clubhouse offer guests a spectacular venue for any occasion. From an immaculate golf course featuring the highest level of service and amenities, to the exquisite dining at the Falcon’s Nest Restaurant, to the latest technology, equipment, and apparel at the award-winning Golf Shop, Falcon’s Fire Golf Club is a premier Florida golf destination, conveniently located just steps from the Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando International Airport, and the Orange County Convention Center.
- Andretti Indoor Karting and Games – There are tons of games, rides, and excitement-filled activities waiting for you, all under one roof! We take our adventure activities to new heights, with zip lining, rock climbing, and a rope obstacle course where you can conquer your fears and master your skills. From the full-immersion experience of the Dark Ride Motion Theater to both the classic and latest in arcade gaming, there really is something for everyone. Top that all off with some of the freshest and tastiest food at Andretti Grill and the full service bar at Skybar and you’ve got everything you need for a great time. Plus you can really impress your guests by having your next party, meeting, or special event at Andretti. It really is the place for making great memories and for excitement at every turn!
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium – We are excited to welcome you back to Clearwater Marine Aquarium, the home of Winter the Dolphin and many other rescued dolphins, sea turtles and other marine animals! We offer many animal experiences and several tour options. We believe in preserving our environment while inspiring the human spirit through leadership in the rescue, rehabilitation, and release of marine life; environmental education; research; and conservation. we are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Leave a Reply