Hurricane Isaias is currently on track to bring strong winds and heavy rainfall to parts of Florida, particularly the eastern portion of the state.
The exact path of storms can be difficult to predict, so we encourage everyone to stay aware of the forecast and prepare for the possibility of power outages.
Hurricane winds can blow large, heavy objects and send them crashing into homes. Anything not secured may become a deadly or damaging projectile.
Please make sure you bring lawn furniture inside, as well as outdoor decorations or ornaments, trash cans, basketball hoops, awnings, umbrellas or anything else that can be picked up by the wind. NEVER put objects in the pool. This may damage the objects and cause serious metal staining problems in your pool water.
Click on the below link below for more information regarding Hurricane Isaias :
Properties that are with guests rentals we are informing and requesting to save all furnitures from outside patio inside property and properties vacancy we are saving outside Furnitures inside garage or home.
Any other questions please feel free to contact us and emergency we suggest you to call 911 immediately.
Homeowners tips : Getting Ready For The Storm, What To Do Now
- Be certain you have adequate insurance on your home and its contents. Review your insurance coverage in detail with your agent.
- Ask your insurance agent or company what you can do to reduce your chance of loss, such as installing hurricane shutters.
- Photograph or videotape your home and contents for insurance purposes.
- Make copies of family and personal records.
- Do not assume that the local, State, or Federal governments will be able to provide for your needs. You must take steps to be self-sufficient. Be prepared: make sure you have food, clothing, medication, and other supplies available for a week or more. During an emergency or recovery operation, public agencies will be flooded with requests for assistance. Resources will be and should be directed to the most vulnerable and needy members of the greater community.
Our Wonder Vacation Homes Team will be here and following all situations to make as smoothly as possible this Hurricane Season.
Hurricane Isaias is currently on track to bring strong winds and heavy rainfall to parts of Florida, particularly the eastern portion of the state. The exact path of storms can be difficult to predict – so we encourage everyone to stay aware of the forecast and prepare for the possibility of power outages.
We are carefully monitoring the storm, saving furnitures inside ours availables units and communicating with guests to make the same way in occupied units, Closing Locking Windows and Doors, Preparing all Inside for most safe areas and overlooking each property.
We understand that adding a hurricane and the potential for extended outages to an already stressful time is not easy, which is why we’re encouraging customers to prepare now. Because conditions can change rapidly, we urge you to stay tuned to the latest advisories on Isaias from the National Weather Service and to check out these safety and storm preparation reminders above.
Stay Safe !
Leave a Reply